Parent Advisory Council meetings provide an informal means for parents and Principal Malley to interact on a variety of school issues. The role of the council is to:
- Serve as a sounding board for the principal to gather input regarding various policies, procedures, and data.
- Raise questions regarding policies, procedures, and data.
- Seek clarification regarding issues related to the high school.
- Help the principal foster a school environment that is open to parent involvement.
- Address issues, concerns, and suggestions presented.
All parents of Meridian Early College High School students are welcome to attend every meeting.
The following parents have committed to serving a 1-year term on the Council:
- Jonathan Zieman, Students in the classes of 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Amy McNett, Students in the classes of 2016 & 2018
- Kara Sutton, Student in the class of 2018
- Michael O'Hare, Students in the class of 2017, 2019, 2020
- Anna Merillat, Student in the class of 2017
- Amy, VanWormer, Student in the class of 2019
The commitment made by this group is to be present at all council meetings during their term in order to maintain a consistent and ongoing conversation throughout the year. Other parents are welcome to also attend every meeting without serving a term.
If you have questions about the Parent Advisory Council, please contact Principal Malley at (989) 687-3300 ext. 3305.