Community Advisory Council meetings provide an opportunity for families, community members, and Principal Mager to serve as a voice between the school and community to ensure our programming and services are supporting the needs of MECHS and the community we serve. To foster a strong school-community-family partnerships the council will:
- Serve as a sounding board for the principal to gather input regarding various policies, procedures, and supports.
- Raise questions regarding policies, procedures, and supports.
- Seek clarification regarding issues related to MECHS.
- Help the principal foster a school environment that is open to family and community involvement.
- Address issues, concerns, and suggestions presented.
MECHS is currently seeking families and/or community members who would like to serve on this council for a one year term. If you are interested in serving, please fill out this form HERE. You can find more information regarding the role of a community advisory council member HERE.
The commitment made by this group is to be present at all council meetings during their term in order to maintain a consistent and ongoing conversation throughout the year. Other parents are welcome to also attend every meeting without serving a term.
All Meridian Early College High School families and community members are welcome to attend every meeting.
If you have questions about the Community Advisory Council, please contact Principal Mager at (989) 687-3300 ext. 3305 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org