NAMM Best Communities for Music Education 2014, 2016 & 2017
- 2015 MLive "Coolest Marching Band in Michigan"
- Meridian HS Symphonic Band featured at Michigan Music Conference
- Mustang Marching Band Featured at Detroit Pistons Game!
To contact the band boosters, please email email@example.com
All meetings take place at 6 pm in the HS Commons (Click here to see the band booster meeting minutes)
- November 6, 2018
- January 19, 2019
- March 12, 2019
- April 23, 2019
- Kristen Scheibert-Mizell, Pres.
- Audrey Kennard, VP
- Julie Edwards, Treasurer
- Kirsten Smith, Secretary
The purpose of the Meridian Band Boosters is…
- To inspire and maintain an enthusiastic interest in the Meridian Band program.
- To develop a group of parent volunteers.
- Provide financial support for band activities.
- Enhance community awareness of band achievements and activities.
Membership is open to anyone interested in the progress and development of the band program at Meridian
Meridian Band Boosters Bylaws
(Please contact an officer if you would like to help at any activity)
Opportunities for volunteering:
- Providing food and serving at Tailgates and Bandquet
- Providing water for marching band performances
- Handing out sweatshirts
- Handing out fruit from the fruit sale
- Assisting with plant sale (sorting, stuffing envelopes, counting)
- Assisting with the Jazz dinner dance (many activities!)
- Chaperoning at various activities (Showcase, Festival)
- Assisting with Band Camp (handing out uniforms, providing snacks)