Call 989.687.3391 OR email email@example.com with questions regarding enrollment, programming, and other services to support success!
We know that every child learns differently, and you know your child best. Meridian Public Schools understands that educational options must be flexible to meet your child’s needs. The way education must operate looks and feels different than before COVID-19. Partnering with Meridian Public Schools Virtual Academy will ensure that your child receives the benefits of a Meridian education, support, and technology, with the flexibility of learning from the comfort and safety of your home.
This Guide has been prepared by Meridian Public Schools with support from resources provided by Michigan Virtual and National Standards for Quality Online Programs (2019). It is intended to walk families and students through the necessary steps and resources to help you make the best decision for you.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO ENROLL:
Meridian Public Schools is excited to enroll students who meet the following requirements:
- Currently reside within the State of Michigan, and
- Your child must be 5 years of age by September 1 of the upcoming school year, OR
- Your child must be less than 20 years of age on September 1 of the upcoming school year, and not have a GED or earned a high school diploma.
- Review Online Learner Readiness Rubric and Virtual Academy Handbook
- If interested in enrollment as a Virtual Academy student, please complete MERPS Virtual Learning Application HERE.
- MERPS Staff will alert family once application has been processed and to schedule orientation, construct student course schedule, and to arrange for technology pick up:
- Completion of the Meridian Public Schools registration paperwork.
- Get ready for a great year! Classes begin on Monday, August 31.