- All 9-12th grader learners have school issued laptops for use while school is closed
- Experiencing issues with your laptop or other technology related questions email: email@example.com or call (989) 687-3425.
- Need internet? Fill out the form HERE
- ECHO, MECHS digital platform, will continue to provide digital lessons and instructional activities:
- Need help with ECHO? Check out our ECHO help tutorial videos HERE.
- Learners are expected to check ECHO daily, attend Zoom sessions, and complete related activities. Questions and learning needs with instructors:
- Faculty can be reached via phone or email. You can view their contact information HERE.
- Participation in virtual zoom live sessions are required by class schedule. View ECHO agenda to get link to Zoom session.
- Zoom will also be used to support virtual FIT/Office hours:
- Virtual FIT Schedule can be found HERE.
- As a family member, you also have ECHO access. Forgot your log in? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- GRADES: Follow the same expectations as on campus, face to face courses.
- Remote Learning Plan
- COVID-19 Family Communication
- Phase 3 OR School Closure Class Schedule can be found HERE.
- MECHS Family/Student FAQ can be found HERE
- Join us for every Thursday, 2PM. To join Principal Mager and guests, follow @meridianPS on Instagram
- Family Resources to support learning at home. Click HERE.
- Sign up for meals HERE
- Staff Phone Numbers and Email Address
- MECHS Virtual FIT/Office Hours Schedule
- Learners and Families "I Can" Checklist
- Using ECHO
- Tech Support for Laptops, ECHO, and other device related needs
- Local Community Support Resources
- Mental Health and Wellness Help
- Youth Social-Emotional Support
REMOTE LEARNING UPDATE (11.2020)
MECHS Family/Student FAQ can be found HERE
Remote Learning Schedule HERE
FAMILIES AND STUDENTS
Temporary Shifts to Phase 3 OR Student illness:
|Computer and Internet Access: ||Remote Learning Format: ||Academic Instruction Plan: |
MECHS 9-11th grade Learning Plan:
|Food and Meal Services:|
Meals to go for both breakfast and lunch are available FREE to all children 18 and under, regardless of where they live!
This grant funded program provides breakfast and lunch for days at no cost to your family.
Meal pick up is available on Monday: 12-2 PM and
4-6 PM at MECHS. If neither of the above work, we do deliver by bus (if your family lives in the district) on Wednesdays from 12-2PM.
|Family Troubleshooting Tips: ||Help Videos: |
For tutorial videos to help families and learners ready for the 20-21 school year:
MECHS Help Videos folder: tinyurl.com/mechshelpvideos
Back to School Checklist
Extending the learning beyond the traditional school day creates an opportunity to expand your knowledge and support your academic growth. Interested in learning at home? Check out the links below to challenge yourself today!
ECHO: Teacher often post "next steps" for student learning. Make sure you check your ECHO agenda for resources and opportunities to support or expand your learning.
Kahoot: Access learning games, often in the form of a quiz, in a variety of subject areas.
Khan Academy: Offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and personalized learning dashboard in the areas of math, science, computer programming, history, art history, economics, and more.
PBS Learning Media : Lessons, interactive, and videos aligned to national standards.
Libby App: Access to digital and audio books.
IXL: MECHS uses IXL to support classroom learning every day. You can continue this learning at home to grow your math and language arts skills. Forgot your log in? Email email@example.com