Teaching Learning Center Tutoring
How Can Tutoring Help Me?
Working together with a faculty member, learners can get help:
- Understanding important concepts from your course(s)
- Enhanced study skills
- Develop strategies to study for tests
Faculty are here to improve your understanding of the subject, not just the current assignment. The focus of tutoring is to support ALL learners in improving their achievement.
Teaching Learning Center Tutoring Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Faculty tutors are available on Tuesday-Thursday from 3:10-4:30PM
- Snacks are provided
- Sign up HERE to ensure we have proper staffing
- Didn’t sign up? No worries, please just drop in!
- All students will check in and out when they leave the tutoring center.
- Students may ask to work with a tutor or work independently.
- If taking an assessment, you should plan on reporting right at 3:10PM to ensure you have adequate time to complete the assessment.
- Learners can use the Commons to continue working after 4:30PM, but faculty/staff is not available to provide support.
- Student Code of Conduct expectations apply
The 20-21 Tutoring Calendar can be viewed HERE to see which faculty members are available to support your learning needs!